ONLINE REGISTRATIONS OPEN FROM 8TH JANUARY 2021
Uniform purchase and document sighting only dates:
- Saturday 23rd January 2021 – 1pm to 4pm
- Saturday 30th January 2021 – 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 3rd February 2021 – 6pm to 8pm
NEW AND RETURNING PLAYERS
All new and returning players must register online only at www.playfootball.com.au. Returning players log in with the same details as last year. If you have any difficulties please contact Play Football Support (02) 8880 7983 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For new players who are registering into U10 age group and above, please upload a passport style photo of yourself at the time of registration. Guidelines available on the system when uploading the photo.
When registering online please ensure that all details including phone number, email and residential address are up to date. If there is anything missing then we will be unable to contact you.
If you are registering into a team that you know of and have prior approval from that team to register, please use the Team Preference option online and indicate which team you wish to register into. You can do this by typing the age, grade and a surname of the team manager/coach (e.g. All Age 4 Smith). This helps our registrar place you in the correct team.
- U6 and U7……………………….……..$110
- U8 and U9……………………….……..$150
- U10 and U11……………………………$170
- U12 to U18 ………………………………$195
- U21, All Age and Senior Women………$290
The governing bodies (FFA, FNSW and SSFA) provided a small discount at the end of the 2020 season on all registrations for that season. The registration fees that KKFC will be charging in 2021 reflect this saving. KKFC have further increased the level of the discount for the 2021 fees as a result of the reduced number of rounds in 2020.
Payment must be made online when registering or into the club bank account. All accounts must be paid in full by no later than 19th February to guarantee being placed in a team for grading. Club bank account details are as follows:
- Account Name – KKFC
- Account Number – 4150 42413
- BSB – 012 430
- Reference (please use the player’s full name as the reference. Failure to do this results in the payment not being marked off as paid)
A late fee of $40 will apply to all registrations after 19th February 2021 and will be in addition to your registration fee above. Please ensure you register and pay before this date to avoid the late fee and secure a spot in a team. The late fee will also be put onto those registrations that have not been paid in full by the above mentioned date.
Active kids voucher accepted. You can apply for this at www.service.nsw.gov.au/apply-active-kids-voucher from 1st January 2021. Please ensure you have this available when registering.
Student discounts are no longer available.
If you are registering 3 or more children in the one family then you are eligible for a family discount. You can register online then choose the submit and pay later option. Please email email@example.com with details of this. After that, details to pay into the club account will be sent to you with the discounted amount.
All new players must register online only at www.playfootball.com.au.
New players: If you register online from home you are also required to come in to the clubhouse on one of the set dates mentioned above to have your original documents sighted, signed off and scanned into our system. This is a mandatory requirement.
NOTE: New players who do not have a team to register into are encouraged to email before registering to check availability of space in teams. Send these enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility to play
It is a requirement that all players registering must either reside in the Sutherland Shire or have previously played in the Sutherland Shire Football Association. If you are school age and don’t live in the Sutherland Shire but attend school in the shire, then you will require the following proof: a letter from the school confirming 2021 attendance.
- All new players are required to provide the following documents:
- Proof of birth – Original passport or original birth certificate (only one of the listed required) – Copies not accepted
- Proof of residence – Current and unaltered driver’s licence (Driver’s Licence with RMS endorsed change of address on the back will NOT be accepted as proof of residence) or a recent original document from a government department or financial institution (only one of the listed required)
NOTE: Telephone and Mobile Phone Accounts will NOT be accepted
NOTE: For the residence proof, if the player does not have a drivers licence or document in their name due to being a minor, then the parents documents are acceptable ensuring the address details are the same as the minor.
All registration enquiries are to be directed to email@example.com
To be purchased from the clubhouse on set dates only. Uniform enquiries are to be sent to the uniform co-ordinator (email below). Socks can also be purchased through the canteen on game days.
- Senior Jersey …………$35
- Senior Shorts …………$25
- Socks ………………….$15
- Junior Jersey …………$30
- Junior Shorts …………$20
- Socks …………………..$15
- Seniors full kit ……….$70 (U18 and up)
- Juniors full kit ……….$60 (U6 to U16)
(A full kit consists of Jersey, shorts and socks. Numbering included)
FREE uniform for U6s and U7s (new players only)
All uniform enquiries are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES TO REMEMBER
- 10th and 11th April 2021 – Round 1 kicks off
- 7th and 8th August 2021 – Last round for mini roos teams (U6-U11 and for competition teams not in contention for the premiership in their respective age groups)
- 14th and 15th August 2021 – Semi finals
- 21st and 22nd August 2021 – Finals
- 28th and 29th August 2021 – Grand finals
Sunday teams will not play on 25th April (Anzac Day) and will play 17 rounds in 2021 (not including finals)
Saturday teams will play all through school holidays and will play 18 rounds (not including finals)
Website – www.kirraweekangaroos.com.au
Kirrawee Kangaroos FC